All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Sector and Camp NaNo

I just finished my second edit of The Sector. I am so excited about this.

What does this mean?

Well, it needs to be read through again once more. Then another quick edit, cover art, formatting for ebook, and I should be able to publish it.

Guys, I am seriously so excited about this!

And, I just signed up to participate in Camp NaNo. It's like NaNoWriMo only in April (and another one in July). 50,000 words in one month? Brand new project? Yes please! And I already know what I'm going to work on: The Colony. It's the sequel to The Sector. And I'm honestly almost more excited about it than I was about finishing The Sector.

It's going to be a long month of trying not to write it. Luckily I have the sequel to my untitled project to edit, so hopefully I don't go too crazy waiting for April!

No comments:

Post a Comment