All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Bueller?....Bueller??

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who visits this blog, but oh well! I'm doing it for me. :)

So tonight I finished editing The Sector. It came in with a lot more words than I anticipated. I'll probably have to cut it down during my next round, but we'll see. I'm going to let it sit and stew for a week while I work on the cover and formatting. Then I'll go through and do a final round of editing. And then (hopefully) it will be ready to release!!!

I'm thinking about offering epub/mobi formats as well as paperback. Any thoughts? Do you prefer one format over another? I know I'm a total epub junkie. I have shelves of books at home, but I don't read them. No, I buy the ebooks so I can read them on my Nook. Because I can take hundreds of books anywhere I go and read one or five at the drop of a hat. But, I can see the allure of a printed book. The smell of the paper, the weight of it in your hands. Being able to dog-ear pages that are your favorite. Yeah, I have a couple of well-worn books like that.

Anyway, I'm hoping to have the cover done and ready to reveal soon! Stay tuned!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment