All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm Back...sort of

I've been neglecting my blog. Sorry about that. It's just that I've been working a lot lately. My real-life job (yes, I have a job that isn't just writing) has kind of taken over for a while. And then, after work, I've been working on my newest book, The Choice. It's currently in beta and I'm really excited about where it's going.

It's kind of taken over my brain. I know I'm supposed to be working on Escaped #2 and The Sector #2, but this one just had to come out first. But, I have made some really good progress on rewrites and edits on the other two. They're in my mind, so they don't really count, but I know what I want to change, and that's progress. Right?

In other news, I actually know exactly what I want for the cover for The Choice. This is huge, because usually the book is written, edited, and ready to publish weeks before I settle on a cover design. I'm really excited about it. (Can you tell? It's totally taken over. There is no room currently for anything else.)

I post little sneaky peeks on Facebook sometimes, so make sure you head over there and like my page so you don't miss out on any of the good bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment