All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week Two

I just got an email from someone over at NaNoWriMo (I'm on the email list, you see, and receive periodic pep talks).  It talked about how week two is the hardest week for people participating in NaNoWriMo.

I don't think so.  Maybe it's because my week one sucked so bad (being computerless and all), but my week two has been awesome!  I seriously have written over 10,000 words in the past two days (not counting what I plan on writing over the next few hours).  In fact, I went from seeing an "impossible" goal number, to having it within 1600 words. 

I guess maybe this is my "week one" and next week will be my "week two."  I'm really hoping next week doesn't suck, if that's the case.  I feel like I've got a lot of my story developed in my head already, and I know where I want to go, and how I'm going to get there.  I'm excited.  And I plan on finishing this novel this month.  What a great goal, huh?  I really hope I make it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment