All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm not going to jinx it

I'm not going to jinx myself by saying that everything is going well with this project so far.  Who knows?  Tonight might prove especially difficult, or tomorrow, or in three weeks. 

I do have to admit, though, that I'm glad that I've kept all of my previous versions of this project.  I've been able to cut and paste, if you will, pieces from each of them and add them into the one final (hopefully) version.  Last night was especially nice, as I was able to write an entire chapter by taking bits and pieces from a previous draft and add in a few more things to make it better.

I'm not even close to where I would like to be by now, but I'm going to just stick with the "slow and steady wins the race" philosophy.  It's not like I'm on a deadline or anything....yet....

So, here's to a trouble-free week of writing.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment