All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh dear, what have I done?

Remember Daniel Masters?  Well, I just wrote him back in.  Yes, I know it was crazy, but he's just one of those characters that you don't want to lose. 

I've been working on writing his side of the story simultaneously, and I have to say that it's provided a lot of insight to where he's coming from and what he's going through.  Is it weird for me, the author, to say that?  Well, weird or not, that's how I feel. 

So anyway, he's back and I couldn't be happier.  Except that I know how things end up for him, and I'm a little worried that my entire plot might change, just so I can keep him in a little longer.

Well, we'll see what happens, I guess.  But, for now, I'm really happy to welcome Dan back to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment