All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Editing

Editing is the hardest part for me. Taking what I've written and changing it so it sounds better and makes more sense? Why would I want to do that?! ;)

But I've been learning a TON lately. Like, did you know in America we drop the double l in "canceled"? Or that we spell gauge "gage"? Yeah, I didn't either. Stupid American English. Being all different from the rest of the world. haha

But, the good news is that this past week I have edited just over 1/3 of The Sector. I'm hoping to reach halfway by tomorrow (keep your fingers crossed for me, will you?).

It's taken me a little longer than I expected because in the middle of all of this editing craziness I decided to get SCUBA certified. Yep, breathing underwater is my new thing. Who knows? Maybe it will make an appearance in a future book? That could potentially be cool.

Anyway, I'll post when I get closer to finishing. Hopefully it will be soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment