All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Finally editing again!!

I've been so busy with my day job and Camp Nano this past month that I haven't had any time to edit The Sector. But, now that May is here, I am bound and determined to finish editing it and get my cover made/ordered!

Guys, I'm seriously so excited about this. So, because I can't wait, and editing makes me want to share it with you all - and, let's be honest, I'm a little hopped up on allergy meds right now - here is a little snippet for your reading pleasure:


“I’m not afraid of your father.”
“How do you know?” I taunted, feeling much younger than I was. “You don’t even know who my father is. Why don’t you guess?”

"No need,” he said haughtily as he repacked the basket. “He’s clearly someone who works in the labs, or else you wouldn’t be here.”
And at that moment I swear I heard him mutter under his breath, “Which would certainly make my life easier.” I caught myself mid-giggle and made an unattractive choking noise instead. I felt my ears burn as he looked up at me.  --The Sector, out later this year!!


Oh, and for those of you who were wondering, I WON Camp Nano! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment