All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ahead of Schedule

The Sector isn't set to release until October 1st. Unless I get the proofs back and approved by the end of this month. If that happens, it'll release around September 1st.

I worked all day on the formatting. Normally this isn't a big deal. I use a template, I copy and paste, everything always works out how it should. Except today. Today I spent over 2 hours trying to get my margins to line up and my odd pages to be on the right side instead of the left. And then I did something I should have done at the beginning. I turned on the reveal codes.

VOILA!

I found the issue. A return. I had deleted a single return off a blank spacer page, and that screwed everything up. But, it's fixed now, the cover art is placed on the template, and my back of book is written.

Sort of.

I wrote 3 different versions. I couldn't decide. So I'm going to sleep on it and let my focus group pick their favorite. Then we'll go from there.


Also, a quick little reminder to add Escaped to your Goodreads To-Read list. Also, if you've read it, don't forget to rate/review it on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and/or Goodreads for me. :)

Thanks guys! I do this because of the support I get from all of you. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment