All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

So Behind



I am so behind! I'm only at about 18,000 words at the present, and there are 4 days until the end of the month. Yippee! I don't think I'll hit 50K, and it kind of makes me sad.

But, on the positive, at least I'm writing again, right? I am still thinking about the novel, even if I'm not writing on it every day. It seriously has been haunting my thoughts. How am I going to get to the awesome ending I have planned for it? What are my characters going to do to change the pre-conceived plot I have?

The bonus is that I'm just over halfway to what I wrote last April, so I figure as long as I beat my 2014 numbers, I'll be okay. And, if I don't make it to 50K, I can always try again in July.

Maybe.

Life has been pretty crazy.

So we'll see.

Until then, wish me luck! Send me all the good writing vibes you can.

XOXO,

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment