All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Goodbye Camp!


April is over.

It's sad. I didn't make it to my goal. 50,000 words is a lot to write, though, when real life is crazy busy.

Up side: I did write over 23,000 words (23.084 to be exact), so that's good. It's kind of like its own mini-win. I'm that many words closer to being finished with this sequel that has been hanging over my head, tormenting me for a few years now. And this time around, it's actually pretty good (if I do say so myself!).

Will I try again in July? 

Probably.

Will my goal be 50,000?

Probably not.

Maybe more like 25,000. I almost hit 25K. I probably could've hit it if I'd been able to write on the night of the 30th (instead, I was taking care of my sick littlest one. Not fun, people. Not fun.)

Will I do NaNoWriMo in November?

Maybe. We'll see how real life and my other "real" jobs (  <= Yes, there are multiple real jobs! I'm crazy, I know!) are going. Some years it's doable, some years it isn't. 

What about NaBloPoMo? (What is NaBloPoMo, you ask? It's National Blog Post Month. And it's in November, too.)

We'll see. I've thought about it seriously this year. Not making any commitments just yet, though. November is a long way away.

In the meantime, I appreciate all the encouragement I've been getting on my Facebook page. It's really helped!

Until next time!

XOXO,

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment