All of the work presented on this blog is © Joanna Peterson.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

It's a Love Hate Relationship

I hate vacations. But I love vacations.

Vacations are awesome while you're on them, but as soon as you get home and reality hits you square in the face, they suck. Hard core.

After recently returning from a vacation, I feel like I need another vacation to unwind from the vacation.

Who else is with me on this one? *raises hand*

I took my laptop with me on my last vacation with every intention of spending hours writing.

I didn't.

I wrote 553 words.

But that's better than nothing, right?

Now that I'm home and unpacked (sort of), I hope to be able to get back into the full swing of writing regularly before July when the next round of Camp NaNoWriMo starts.

So, what would you like me to work on in July? Here are the options:

Escaped #2 (finish from April Camp NaNoWriMo)
The Sector #2 (rewrite draft 1)
Omega 5 (new project)
The Choice (working title, project from 2013)
Untitled New Adult Project #1 (project from 2013)
Untitled Fantasy Project #2 (project from 2014)

Leave your vote in the comments. I look forward to hearing everyone's opinions. Also, check out the poll on the Facebook page (it's the post pinned to the top of the page) and make sure to vote over there, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment